Symbol of law and justice in the empty courtroom, law and justice concept.
Pennsylvania Expungement Law is Changing
- Sign up on their newletter
- Get involved by contacting your senator
- Submit your story
About Pennsylvania Expungement
We are committed to providing Pennsylvanian residents clear and concise information regarding the complex and confusing process of Expungement. Please look around and use our free information to learn more about Expungement.
Pennsylvania County Information
We work hard to get relevant expungement information to individual cities and counties. However, please keep in mind that the law may be different from county to county:
Allentown, Altoona, Bethlehem, Easton, Erie, Harrisburg, Hershey, Johnstown, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Reading, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Williamsport, and York.
- People Who Have Turned Their Criminals Records into Assetts
- Pennsylvania May be the Next State to Legalize Medicinal Marijuana
- Defending a Theft Charge in Pennsylvania
- Benefits of Expunging a Drug Charge in Philadelphia
- Why Expunge a DUI Arrest in Pittsburg?
- Benefits of Expungement in Pennsylvania
- What is a Conviction in Pennsylvania?
- How to Expunge a Criminal Record in Philadelphia
- Expungement Bill Passed by Pennsylvania State Senate Committee
- Applying for a Pardon in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Voting Rights
- How Does Something Become a Law